Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cool Pictures of M5 20" inch wheels!

Here are some cool pictures of :
1. 20" wheels without lowering on their tuned bmw m5
2. 20" wheels with H & R springs to lower their ride
3. 20" wheels with Dinan stage 2

had 22 ACS on my 7...When my wife would drive i was always inspecting the wheels afterwards


Noticed the heavy wheels do take a lil away from performance ( they are off right now and should finally weigh them!) ride quality is a little rougher than stock, i just adjusted my EDC to a slightly softer setting and the ride is still good whereas i just to set the EDC to full sport before.
I originally wanted the Dinan stage2 suspension kit, but after long thought, I didn't think I needed such a great setup for street driving. Plus, the drop wasn't low enough in my opinion. It was a choice of either the KW Variant3 coilovers or cheap H&R springs.

Atleast with coilovers, I could dump the car to the floor! If you're afraid of rubbing with a car full of people, all you have to do is change your DSC settings to Sport, then you'll be just fine. Honestly, I haven't had any rubbing issues yet. What DPE wheel series did you get? Finish? I'm excited for you! LOL!


The car looks awesome! I like the contrast of the blacked out grills, front and side, then chrome lips...really draws the attention to the wheels.

No comments: